On the implementation of projects using bank cards based on technology of non-financial applications
|Solution / module / component name||Brief specifics (purpose, distinctive features)||Note||Scope and benefits|
|1. Solution for creating and personalizing non-financial applications|
|1.1. License for in-house guest card personalization solution.||Includes:
- transfer of application template, workplaces of personalization and expertise;
- creation of sets of key information;
- consulting and integration works;
- the possibility of issuing up to 100,000 guest cards.
||1. Minimum terms of personalization;
2. Quality control of the personalization process;
3. Variety of choice of card design.
If the project is implemented jointly with a bank, the bank will cover the costs of personalizing bank cards with a non-financial application!
|2. Basic client software package|
|2.1. Virtual HSM and COM Library License.||A set of software for the Client's work with non-financial applications, including:
- module for working with key information - «virtual HSM»;
- COM library for working with non-financial applications.
|Includes examples of using this kit, including in the 1C environment.||
|3. Optional client software kit|
|3.1.1. License for optimized a set of software for configuring ACS readers on the client's side to work with non-financial applications.||Includes:
- 2 technocards prepared by SLS for a specific ACS;
- AcsIdConverter – utility for converting identifiers of a non-financial application "ACS" into the format of ACS identifiers;
- AcsIdAdapter – utility for displaying the identifier of the non-financial application «ACS».
||The software package allows you to integrate cards with a non-financial application / bank cards into an existing access control system by simply replacing only card readers.
Thus, a gradual and painless transition from one card to another can be carried out.
|3.1.2. License for full software kit for configuring ACS readers on the client side to work with non-financial applications (optional).||In addition to the completeness of the license from clause 3.1.1, it includes:
- Workstation of the ACS Administrator - software for preparing the configuration of ACS readers for uploading to technocards.
|3.1.3. License to configure one PNR-P19.B or PNR-X19.B reader to work with a non-financial application.||Purchased in addition to clause 3.1.1. for each PNR-P19.B or PNR-X19.B reader (the minimum number of purchased licenses for a project is 25 pcs.).||
|3.2. License for the use of Active Directory certificates by employees of the client for:
- PC access;
- document signatures;
- differentiation of access to information.
- Workplace for writing AD (Active Directory) certificates to a non-financial application;
- mini-driver for work at client sites;
|The solution requires a deployed module to work with key information - "Virtual HSM".||1. Strengthening the protection of access to the account;
2. Possibility of electronic signature of documents;
3.Configure access to the MFP.
|3.3. License for "AcsIdReaderExt" with Mifare support.||Utility for reading data from cards in the field where the cursor is located through the functionality of the virtual keyboard, as well as through the keyboard buffer.||
|| Licenses make it possible to identify a user using a card (issuing books in a library, issuing goods from a warehouse, etc.) in the current software and thereby make it possible to:
1.Save working time by automating the process (replacing manual data entry, eliminating data entry errors);
2.Increase the speed of the production cycle (time for one operation).
|3.4. License for the Mobile Application "Smartphone as a Reader".||Supplied with a VR server license (server for virtual connection to the reader). Allows you to use your smartphone as a reader.||
||Saving your budget. The need for the purchase of readers decreases, because it is possible to use personal smartphones of employees.|
|3.5. License for the library for Android "Smartphone as a special terminal"
to support readability in the mobile app:
- data from a non-financial application on mobile maps;
- data from a non-financial application on bank cards;
- data from a non-financial application on guest cards;
- Mifare card identifiers.
|The license includes:
- an example of a mobile application using the "Smartphone as a special terminal" library.
The customer is also provided with an example of codes for the server side on 1C.
|If it is necessary to develop a mobile application using the Android library "Smartphone as a special terminal", the works specified in clause 1. of the table "Cost of works / services" are required.||Allows you to use your smartphone as a special terminal for recording event attendance, identifying employees, etc., for example:
- registration of those who came to the meeting / event / seminar (for educational institutions, replacement of the oral roll call)
- security raid, identification of people on the territory of the institution / factory
- organization of access to the machine / equipment for employees with a certain skill level.
|3.6. License for a set of modules (server and library for Android) to support the ability to create mobile maps.||Mobile cards can be created:
1. In the Customer's own mobile application;
2.In the SLS mobile application.
||Пadvantages of mobile cards:
- Low cost;
- Instant release and personalization.